Aicok Electric Corkcrew with foil remover simplify and quicken the operation. A great gift and necessity for you and your family!
Usage of Electric Wine Opener
Before removing the cork, any foil seal covering the cork must be removed first. A handy foil cutter comes included making the task quick and easy.
To use the electric wine bottle opener, place it on top of a wine bottle, making sure it remains in an upright position and not at an angle to the bottle.
A single operating switch ensures foolproof operation from here. Simply press the lower part of the switch to start. The unit’s corkscrew spiral will turn to enter the cork, then it will gradually remove the cork from the bottle, stopping once the cork has been fully removed from the bottle.Lift the electric wine bottle opener away from the bottle, and remove the cork by pressing the upper part of the switch–the spiral turns in the opposite direction to release the cork. Voila. Let the pouring begin。
1* Aicok Electric Wine Opener
1* Foil cutter
* 4 pcs AAA batteries are required(Not included in the package)
* Please use the original charger from supplier when charging the rechargeable batteries.
* Please do not chargefor the alkaline batteries
* Keep it away from children to avoid any hurt
* Read carefully the user manual before using
We provide 2 years’ warranty, if you meet any problems, please feel free to contact us.